Pivot PR is seeking a highly motivated marketing professional. The PR Manager position requires deep communications acumen, keen project management skills and creativity. Developing PR strategies and executing communication tactics will be critical.
- Research and develop customized and strategic public relations plans based on analysis of clients’ business goals
- Execute communication tactics such as writing, media list building, media pitching, community relations, monitoring, event promotion, crisis planning, media training, inbound marketing, social media, etc.
- Monitor and execute billable time for clients
- Develop detailed monthly client reports including work completed, goals attained and future forecasting
- Attend client meetings
- At least a four-year degree in journalism, public relations, mass communications or marketing
- At least two years of relevant agency experience
- Strong writing experience; must provide writing samples and perform writing test
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be proficient in AP style
- Should be a self-starter, able to work independently and proactively, but also able to collaborate and work well in a team setting
- Additional considerations for experience in web development, design, video production and/or advertising
Compensation & Benefits
Base salary with additional profit sharing schedule based on experience. Account Manager will also receive two (2) weeks of PTO and a flexible full-time work schedule working virtually. Candidate must be available during most regular business hours.
If you meet these requirements please woo us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This should likely include a detailed description as to why you’re the right fit and of course your resume.